Terms & Conditions
1. GENERAL All orders are subject to these conditions of sale and the placing of an order by the buyer shall be considered as acceptance of these conditions. These conditions may not be modified or varied unless AMC Computer Supplies Ltd. agrees in writing. AMC Computer Supplies Ltd. shall not be deemed to accept such other conditions nor waive any of these conditions by failing to object to provisions contained in any purchase order or other communication from the buyer. No person has authority on behalf of AMC Computer Supplies Ltd. to vary any condition except AMC Computer Supplies Ltd. themselves, and then only in writing signed by AMC Computer Supplies Ltd.
2. LIMITS OF CONTRACT. Any quotation includes any such goods, accessories and work as are specified therein.
3. ORDERS Orders sent in confirmation of telephone instructions should be clearly marked as such; otherwise any additional expense incurred by AMC Computer Supplies Ltd. as a result of duplication of order will be charged to the buyer.
4. PRICES Unless otherwise stated in writing all orders are executed subject to prices and any relevant discount ruling at the date of completion and any quotation of AMC Computer Supplies Ltd. whether published or not shall not affect the right to AMC Computer Supplies Ltd. to charge for goods in accordance with this clause.
5. VALUES ADDED TAX Where chargeable Value Added Tax will be charged at the rate applicable at the date of completion of order. Value added Tax must be paid in full.
6. SETTLEMENT TERMS Accounts are payable by the last day of the month following completion of the order. Where Credit Terms are exceeded AMC Computer Supplies Ltd. reserves the right to demand immediate payment of the account in total. AMC Computer Supplies Ltd. reserves the right to refuse Credit any time and demand immediate payment of monies outstanding.
7. TITLE TO GOODS AMC Computer Supplies Ltd. And the buyer expressly agree that unless AMC Computer Supplies Ltd. Has been paid in full for the goods supplied, they shall remain the property of AMC Computer Supplies Ltd. AMC Computer Supplies Ltd. may recover goods at any time from the buyer in his possession. If AMC Computer Supplies Ltd. judges that the amount outstanding from the buyer of the general statement of account between the parties will not be forthcoming, and the agents of AMC Computer Supplies Ltd, may enter upon any land or buildings upon which the goods are situated. Notwithstanding the above, if the buyer being a Company shall pass a resolution, or if a court should make an order that the Company should be wound up, or if the Company shall make an arrangement with Creditors or if a Receiver or Manager on behalf of a Creditor shall be appointed, or if circumstances raise which entitle the Court or a Creditor to appoint a receiver or manager or which will entitle the Court to make a winding up order AMC Computer Supplies Ltd. has the right, immediately or otherwise to recover the goods supplied. Also in such circumstances AMC Computer Supplies Ltd. reserves the right to renegotiate the sale of goods supplied with the appointed agent of the Company. Provided always that the right of determination shall be without prejudice to any rights or remedies which AMC Computer Supplies Ltd. may possess.
8. LEGAL CONSTRUCTION Unless otherwise agreed by AMC Computer Supplies Ltd. in writing these conditions shall in all respect be construed and operated as an English Contract, in conformity with English Law.